Library Term 1 reflection

This term in library i enjoyed reading my book chat book The Crossover. I didn’t love it but it was alright. It was mostly in a poem and I’m not that interested in poems. I liked reading the book Middle school at home as well. It was about a boy called rafe that won a trip to Australia by a drawing competition. He said he didn’t want to go in the water at the beach because he thought that a shark would eat him.
I like reading books that are about sport because I love playing sport. I would recommend the book footy fever. Footy fever is a you choose book which means about every 2 pages you choose a pathway to go and you can find every path through the book.

2 thoughts on “Library Term 1 reflection

1. Hi Oscar,

I also love George Ivanoff’s Choose Your Own Adventure stories. I haven’t read Footy Fever, but might give it a go in the holidays.

Happy blogging,

Miss Davidson.

2. Hi, Oscar!

My name is Mrs. Wohlafka, and I am a commenter for Student Blogging Challenge.

I noticed you posted on Student Blogging Challenge that you are 26 years old! But it looks like you are 10 years old.

I see you liked the book series “Middle School” by James Patterson. I am a teacher assistant in an elementary library, and I love to read! Might I recommend “Big Nate” by Lincoln Peirce?